What are AEGEE-Academy Events about?
Activities organised by AEGEE-Academy foster the knowledge management in AEGEE-Europe. By means of various training events, AEGEE-Academy strives to transfer skills, knowledge and experience to the next generations of AEGEE members. The events focus on a choice of themes and topics, including Project Management, Public Relations, Fundraising and others. Participants of our training sessions get the opportunity to understand the mechanisms on basis of which AEGEE-Europe and other NGO’s operate.
Various training methods, including case studies, workshops and other interactive assignments, create the perfect environment for fast knowledge absorption among the trainees.
Our internal education activities are dedicated to motivated AEGEE members who wish to understand the nature of AEGEE and the nature of European integration and co-operation. Participating in our training sessions gives members a chance to meet people from various cultural backgrounds, work on their self-development, tackle challenging tasks together, have fun, and by doing this, gain new friends from all over Europe.
Events organised by AEGEE-Academy:
- ES I (European School, Level I) – Antenna management
- ES II (European School, Level II) – European project management
- PRES (Public Relations European School)
- FRES (FundRaising European School)
- HRES (Human Resources European School)
- ESE (European School of Entrepreneurship)
- ITES (Information Technology European School)
- SES (Self-development European School)
- SUPS (Summer University Project School)
Trainings for trainers
Mini-European Schools (Mini-ES)
Mini-ES are short training courses (3 nights-long event including 20 hours of training). They include short versions of the European Schools (for example, a mini-TNT or a mini-FRES) as well as more specific topics.